The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss invisalign, please feel free to contact your Park Ridge IL dentists to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
Park Ridge IL Dentist – Invisalign Provider:
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Park Ridge Dentists, Drs. Hagopian and Boghosian ‘s expertise, and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Hagopian and Boghosian has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Hagopian and Boghosian about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.